Sunday, December 5, 2010

End of Semester


This morning I've been staring at my breakfast for quite some time. It's an innocent enough looking yogurt, but it's all natural and only lightly sweetened with agave nectar. Not to mention it's packed full of live cultures, and has 16 grams of protein per serving. It is disgusting. But I have to eat one every morning. I hope it is well worth it.

On another note, I discovered that the record player at my house does in fact work, for some reason I was led to believe otherwise... And today I found my mom's old records. I was highly surprised to find that she has more Bach records that I have Bach CDs. These, among others, I will have to explore. I think I'll be moving the record player to my room after she leaves. As of now, we will have to share it. I've actually been trying to change my room a good bit.

I've been trying to change everything a good bit. I am determined to work out a schedule in which I can fit everything in, or at least 80 percent of it. This would be a feat considering everything I have to accomplish.

But the break will be a nice time to recollect. I will be studying some over the break. I plan on working on my music theory, as well as reading one of Copeland's books on music, and a book on biology. I think reading about biology is the most important, as I have never actually tested my strengths in science. I can't risk doing bad in my science classes, and would like to take them with honors if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment