Sunday, January 2, 2011

On Vacation...

Went to Mississippi, and now in Florida. I love visiting my family. I do not love staying in a house for almost 100% of the time. I miss buildings. I saw them from a distance when driving from Mississippi to Florida. I need them.

Oh yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

On a good note, I went to a bookstore today. Just as good as big buildings. The only thing better is a REALLY big bookstore. I was going to get a book on the history of Soviet Union, but I went for a music magazine and then decided to go with something from fiction genre. It's a novel based on a true story involving Stalin.....

It's a good read. So Far. End of story.

I miss Los Angeles. I miss my computer, I haven't made a playlist in weeks. I miss Whole Foods. I want strong espresso. I'm a snob. But I don't judge those who aren't, so don't judge me for being that way.

I miss class. Okay, I'm a major nerd too.

I miss my piano. The most.

No comments:

Post a Comment